Saturday 4 February 2023

Keep it Simple Saturday

 



Happy Weekend!

Today I am keeping it simple with a birthday card and giving some inky love to Balloon Bash and Stencil - Party Confetti. Plus, giving you a little reminder about the Linky Party 😉




Trying my hand at some soft ink blending today. I am definitely prone to being heavy handed when I am trying to be soft. So today instead of applying fresh ink to my blending brush, I simply used what was left on the brush.




I felt the design needed a little grounding, so reached for Background Builders Classics. I've definitely not given this stamp set much love, so it was nice to ink it up again. My sentiment choice is from Floral Vines.

Absolutely loving the comments and stamp set favourites on my post HERE yesterday. I'm definitely feeling a little guilt towards not choosing some of your faves! 




Hope you find time for some creativity today.

Crafty Hugs



5 comments:

  1. Great card and great mantra…keep it simple Saturday. I’m going to try and remember that one! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one of my faves... Balloon Bash! Great background with the soft stenciling, and a fun balloon! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Bev - love your soft background result!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely nailed the soft stenciling, Bev. The perfect background to your pop of colour from the balloon!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated