Monday 29 May 2023

May / June 2023 Release Sneak Peeks

Hello & Happy Monday.

What better way to start off a new week, than with some New Release sneak peeks? It might be a small release, but I'm pretty excited about these additions to the Uniko line up and I think they pack a punch. 

As you know I love different design period styles and another one that captures my attention is Bauhaus. So I took a few of my favourite elements and put these into a couple of products.

First up this sneak peek gives a big hint to this fun clear stamp set called Bauhaus Blocks.





Next is a sneak peek at a new Stencil - Layering Bauhaus Block Builder...




And lastly for today I have a floral addition with Stencil - Flower Power #4...




So what do you think? I'd love to know what you are excited to see in action. Which leads me to say, I hope you will join myself and the Uniko Brand Ambassadors as we begin the official introductions tomorrow. 

All the products will be available 9am Friday 2nd June 2023. 


Crafty Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Your items are always so unique! Lovely sneak peeks for the Bauhaus collection, especially the grid block stencil looks so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see some samples with these designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bev, these look amazing!! Especially the background stamps
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh these look interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated