Wednesday 27 March 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - 3 Stamp Sets 1 One-Layer Card

Good morning, Anita here.

I'm back with some Brand Ambassador Inspiration today.

I was recently tasked with making an 18th birthday card for my godson and masculine cards are the kind I find the most difficult, so to make one for an older teenager was even more daunting!  I had a rummage through my Uniko stash and decided to combine three stamp sets: Big & Bold Happy, Background Blocks Halftone and Explosion!

And other than the number dies I adhered, this is a completely flat, one layer card with all the elements stamped directly on the card base.


I began by stamping the explosion in orange ink and then created a mask to protect it while stamping other elements.  I stamped the "happy" in blue/grey ink and then the halftone images in olive green and berry shades.  I removed the mask before stamping "birthday" in black and finished the card by adhering the die cut numbers.  All inks I used here are Altenew and the dies are from Spellbinders.

I was really pleased with how this one turned out and I hope this gives you some inspiration for those trickier masculine designs.

Enjoy the rest of your week, and with the Easter weekend approaching we are already past the halfway point of the working week.  Mustn't grumble, eh!  I hope you have some lovely plans for the long weekend.
 

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous masculine card for the important birthday of your godson!! It's a great inspiration, thank you!!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the card. It's a cool card idea to give it to a masculine "older" teenager. I am always struggling with these kind of cards as well. Thanks for the inspriation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card Anita, definitely inspires me to look at some more masculine makes with my Uniko products. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated