Tuesday 23 April 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Watercolour Emboss Resist

Morning all, 

Steph here today with some watercolour emboss resist which I was inspired to do following this lovely example by Anita. I started off with the Uniko Background Builders Arts Decoratifs stamp set and repeatedly heat emboss one line of the set in white. I then used metallic watercolours to create a wash across the card in various colours.


For my next card I heat embossed the Uniko Large Background: Scattered Polka Hearts stamp in white and did an ombre wash using four different blue inks. I white heat embossed one of the hearts from Uniko Always & Forever set, ink washed and fussy cut before adhering to the background with foam pads.


Finally, I remembered this fantastic card from Jules and was inspired to try the resist embossing with the Uniko Remembrance stamp set. 



I definitely need to work on my watercolour skills so that's on the list for this year! 

Much love
Steph x

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using water colours, especially the metallic colours. It’s very effective. Hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards with lovely techniques, love so much the ombre effect on the scattered hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exquisite cards Steph - loving your poppies in particular. It's ANZAC day here, when we remember the war fallen, and poppies are a symbol of that
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are looking great! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated