Thursday 23 May 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Mid Century Modern Shapes Stencil

 Bonjour !

Izzy here. I hope you enjoy all the restocks Bev has been doing lately. Today I'm taking this opportunity to show you some inspirations with the Mid Century Modern Shapes stencil which has been restocked the last few days.



Here I wanted to show you the versatility of this stencil by creating the three following cards. 

For the first card, I chose to make a feminine birthday card with the colour of the current Color Hues challenge, Teal and Coral.


On a white double card, I masked the edges and I randomly stencilled the shapes with the two tones. Then I stamped with black ink the flower of the Originally Organic set.

To finish this One-Layer card, I stamped the sentiment which comes from two sets, Simply Said for the word Happy and Everyday Sentiment for the word Birthday.


For my second card, I went in a completely different register since I chose a Christmas theme. I love the colour combo Red and Turquoise for Christmas so I tried with this stencil and I really love how it turned out.

As for the previous card, I randomly stencilled the different shapes in Red and in Turquoise and I let it dry all night long as I wanted to stamp the sentiment and the embellishment on top.

The next day I then stamped and gold heat embossed the sentiment from the Mid Century Modern Wreath set and the embellishment from the Mid Century Modern Florals.

To finish I flat adhered the image on a double gold card.


As I had started with a feminine card, I therefore chose to end with a masculine card, the ones I always struggle with. But in fact with this stencil it is really easy, it is just a matter of colour choice. 

I then chose a masculine combo of colours and I played with the shapes on a white card stock. I added some embellishment from the Mid Century Modern Birthday set.

To finish, I flat adhered this image on a double grey card and I added the sentiment from the Simply Said Blocks set.

Et voilà ! As you can see, this stencil is very versatil and you can make very different cards with it. Thanks for joining me today and hopefully I've given you some inspiration with the Mid Century Modern Shapes stencil.

Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.










4 comments:

  1. WOW - a fabulous trio of cards Izzy - love your first card in particular, with the stamp 'fitting' into the stencilled shapes so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspirations and just love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Izzy. I really like how you have used the mid century modern shapes stencil inside a rectangular frame on the first card. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated