Sunday 28 July 2024

Stencil Sunday BA Inspiration - Christmas in July

 Bonjour !

Izzy here with 3 Christmas cards inspiration made with 1 foil, 3 stencils and 4 inks pads.

From seeing Christmas in July cards everywhere, I decided to give it a try and I chose to use summer bold colours such as red, pink, green and gold (for the sun we are missing here !).

I will start the show with the MOD Background builder Circles stencil.


First I placed the stencil on a white card stock and I started with the pink colour by masking all the other parts and I repeated the same operation for the other colours. 

For the gold foiled parts, I first applied some transfer gel and I let it dry. When clear, I put some gold foil on the concerned parts and I ran it through the hot laminator. I flat adhered this panel on a gold double card.

To finish, I stamped and I gold heat embossed a sentiment, from the Simply Said II set, on a stripe of white card stock and I glued it on the card.


As I loved the colours of the first card, I decided to go on with them and this time, I played with 
the Flower Power #1 stencil. 

I first die cut a stitched square in a white card stock. I placed the stencil on top and I applied the 4 inks. I flat adhered the panel on a double green card.

As for the sentiment from the Christmas Wishes set, I stamped it on a white card stock with no-line colouring ink, then with a glue pen I wrote on top of it. I put a piece of gold foil on top and ran it brought the hot laminator. 

To finish, I fussy cut the sentiment and I glued it on the card.


For my last card, I used the Scandinavian Christmas stencil for the background and the Big and Bold Happy Designer die for the sentiment.

With mini applicators, I inked the different shapes figuring on the stencil except for the stars that I filled with transfer gel and I let it dry. Once dry I covered the stars with gold foil and I ran it through the hot laminator.

I die cut the Happy word in a gold mirror paper and I stamped the Christmas word with pink ink on a stripe of white card stock.

To finish, I flat adhered the background panel on a pink double card, and I glued the sentiments on top.

Well, that's all the Jolly, Bright and Merry I have to share with you today. Have a lovely Sunday and thank you so much for stopping by.









2 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous in the non-traditional colours Izzy - you have made some stunning cards here. Love the gold foil accents
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Izzy. I love a stencil for a quick card, and some inky fun too! The first card is my favourite although I’m sure that took time with all the separate colours. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated