Happy Weekend.
It's here, the Christmas *almost* in July 2026 Release is finally available HERE on the website. Be sure to run, don't walk! However, saying that, if you need a little more inspiration carry on reading and hop along with us.
First, a little formal introduction.
And that wraps up this little Christmas *almost* in July 2026 Release. I hope you love the products as much as I do. But, as always the Brand Ambassadors are here to tempt and inspire you a little bit more.
Be sure to comment along the way for your chance to win a £20 eGift Certificate to spend in store. Winner will be announced Wednesday 26th August 2026.I will also announce the winners of the Christmas in July giveaways. Thank you for your patience.
What a wonderful, inspiring collection of cards. I am truly inspired and I can't wait to share more using these new additions over the coming days and weeks.
Crafty Hugs








No comments:
Post a Comment
Lovely Comments Appreciated