Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Tuesday Mashup & Tip!

Hello.

Today I met up with my lovely friend at Ruth Gets Crafty for a catch up and also finalise details for our upcoming Chris-Mash Workshop on the 26th September. There are still a few places left HERE and booking will close on Monday 21st September. Even though we have called it Chris_mash, not all the projects will be Christmas themed, we have more in store! 

Anyway, I also collected an order I placed and I couldn't wait to use it, so made a quick card.





You might know that I am partial to a snowflake and I'm falling in love with hot foiling again after Stampin' Up! released a new machine and dies. So the A Christmas Wish had to come live with me. 

Here I decided to pair it with the Large Background French Script. It's been ages since I used this background stamp and I thought it would be a wonderful backdrop to the snowflake and so stamped it in Pink Lemonade. 




So the hot foil set only comes with a die to cut the sentiment part out, which I thought was a little disappointing. However, I saw a little trick to lay the stamp, or die over the top and draw round with a pencil to get an outline to fussy cut. I have to say it worked well and I am pleased how the card turned out.

That's all I have to share today, now back to packing the card for my trip down to Farnborough. I will share what I make during my time there, but my photos might be a little rough round the edges! 

Hope to see some of you there.
Crafty Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated