Thursday 2 August 2012

CAS with ColourQ

Hello!

How are we all today? It's a sunny day here it the North East & so I am happy & have a feeling it's going to be a good day.

So, I'm back today with a super CAS card with a splash of colour featuring the current ColourQ colours HERE and seen below my card...




Inspiration & Colours ...




You might just see these colours again this week as they are rather yummy! I've just had an idea spark as I type! I hope you all have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Supplies:
Card Stock: Wplus9 White
Stamps: Uniko Studio Decorative Doilies: The Hands Of Time, FONTiments - Birthday
Ink: SU!
Accessories: Mini Rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love the colours and the way you've cut off one of your doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty design! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the doilies Beverly. Thank you so much for joining us at the colorQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Beverley, I love all the white and the simple display of color. Thanks for playing with us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how simple, but striking this card is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning idea, I just love this!!! Gorgeous image and how fun to just use a little snippet! So glad you were able to play with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect CAS design, love the carefully punched squares with the pops of doily and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is brilliant! LOVE the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated