Thursday 20 March 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hey!

I'm back this morning for the next Throwback Thursday post, again it seems ages since I did one of these posts as last week I introduced a NEW challenge blog TIME OUT Challenge HERE. There is still plenty of time to join in on the challenge too.

Anyway, this is the card I decided to revisit, you can view the original & all the details HERE.




And this is my new take on the card...




I decided to keep the layout the same, but just changed the colours to fit in with the NEW Uniko Studio Challenge #8 HERE and give the NEW Designer Dies Beautiful Blooms I some use! After stamping & die cutting the bloom I added some glitter for that extra sparkle! 




It's a wet & windy afternoon here in the North East of England, but I've still plenty of sorting & organising to do which will keep me busy! I hope everyone is having a lovely day / week whatever you may be up to. 

That's all from me today, I will be back again tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes) SU! Soft Sky
Ink: SU! Certainly Celery & Baja Breeze (Retired)
Stamps: Uniko Studio Beautiful Blooms I
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Beautiful Blooms I, Papertrey Ink Bottle Tag Die & Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are stunning. The first one the red really pops and your new one is gorgeous subtle colours and the touch of glitter is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card is lovely, and the second...va va voom!! Absolutely stunning! The Beautiful Bloom is incredibly eye-catching (so excited that one is heading to my collection...yayyyyy!!!), and the sparkle is a dynamite special touch! Your flair and style - awesome! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the first card - the contrast of the kraft card and the red flower just really makes that colour pop. The second card is gorgeous too - the glitter just really adds that extra bit of luxury!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue and the little glitter! What a beautiful flowerstamp is that... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's absolutely gorgeous! But I love the gerbera too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove your take on the card, beautiful! And gorgeous sparkle ;-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! What a fun layout and that big, bold flower is all that's needed for a great card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated