Hello Uniko Fans - based on the ideas from the Design Team we're going to try a few things differently for the challenges. We're going to prompt you with a color inspiration and a theme. Let's see what you guys think of this - please feel free to leave us honest feedback since we want to know if you like types of challenges.
This months color inspiration is some soft, spring colors. Feel free to use some or all the colors. After all, this is just suppose to be an inspiration starting point to creating something fun.
And complimenting the colors, the theme this month is an easy one "Hello Spring".
Here is how the design team faired:
I decided to ink up a set I haven't used for AGES, Background Builders: Flower Power, which I used to stamp the background directly onto a white card base. I paired it with a clear sparkly embossed flower & stem from Flower Power #1 and finished the focal point off with a white embossed sentiment onto some vellum. For the layout of my card I used the current Retro Sketches layout seen HERE.
YouTube video here
|by Ren-Yi Lo|
The Challenge Rules:
- You have until April 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below
- Winners will be announced by April 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (email@example.com) and she will add your entry for you.
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!