* Second post of the day, please click HERE or scroll down for the TIME OUT Challenges reminder post *
Today we have our winner of Challenge #12 and Guest Designer Elaine from Craft - E - Place with us to share a reminder project for Challenge #13. Now, you will want to keep reading as Elaine has wonderful piece inspiration for you.
Elaine here, today there are no Gerbera's in sight! I've gone down the male card route, something I find to be a real challenge.
I started by heat embossing the large cogs from Today, Tomorrow & Always Time stamp set in black. I then used a cog mask from Tando Creative to add colour using salty ocean, tumbled glass and peacock feathers distress inks.
I hope I've inspired you to join in on this months challenge.
The Challenge this month is another easy one:
The special occasion could be anything from a Birthday, to a Baby Congratulations or to a Wedding Card to name but a few examples, the options are endless and everyone interprets challenge words differently, but that's part of the fun and creativity!
You have until September 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below.
The Challenge Rules:
- Winners will be announced by September 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will add your entry for you.
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- You can enter more than once as long as it is a new project each time!
- A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!