Thursday 20 November 2014

Christmas Release Pre-Order & Reveal!

* This is my second post for the day, for my TIME OUT Challenges card click HERE or keep scrolling *

Hey!

I'm SO glad you've stopped by today as today I am unveiling the Christmas Release clear stamps which will *officially* be for sale on the website on the 25th November 9am GMT. 

However, as you may or may not know life is a little crazy here at Uniko Studio HQ with two little baby beans and so to help me stay on top of things and prepare for the release I am allowing pre-orders for the new release along with Background Builders: Christmas and Pure Florals: Poinsettia.

To make pre-ordering a little sweeter I thought I would give you 10% off your order/pre-order! Simply apply the code CHRISTMASspecial to the coupon box during checkout and your discount will be applied.  

*Please note that other in-stock items ordered with pre-ordered items will be shipped with your pre-ordered items*


Anyway, lets get to the reveal...

The title of this first mini set being released says it all, Simply Said Christmas features 7 Christmas / Holiday sentiments perfect for all your creations and projects this festive season.



Simply Said Christmas £4.95
Copyright Uniko Studio 2014

This next mini set is going to be a new FAVE of mine, this contemporary yet traditional mini set features a large focal point Christmas Tree and mini decorations along with a trio of sentiments perfect for all your Christmas Holiday projects. 



Rustic Christmas £4.95
Copyright Uniko Studio 2014


This is the next in the BIG & BOLD series...



BIG & BOLD - Snow £4.95
Copyright Uniko Studio 2014


AND lastly but no means least a Winter additions set to the popular Background Builders: Vines set, which I am sure doesn't need any further introductions!! 



Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions £4.95
Copyright Uniko Studio 2014


Ok, so there you have it, the 2014 Christmas release! What do you think? What do you like the look of? 

To see all the sets in their full glory we will be having a Design Team Blog Hop on December 11th and there will be a linky for you all to link up your Christmas creations and be in the chance of winning a prize. 

That's all from me today, but I will be back soon with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by! 


12 comments:

  1. Nice sets, love the background builders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All stunning Beverley - particularly love the vines one.
    Placed my order ... yippee! Can you let me know when the Hummingbird is back in stock as I keep missing it? Thanks and well done with the release ... what a star you are.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to play with these amazing stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I "need" the background builders :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this release. Can't wait to have a play about with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most versatile set is the Background builder and versatility is my number 1 criteria when choosing stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...LOVE these! That big SNOW has me drooling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic!! My favourite is Rustic Christmas, I really love that tree. What an amazing release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do I think? Love, love, love, love...Do you detect a theme? So much prettiness; so much temptation *grin*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sets! I really like Rustic Christmas - the tree is super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, Bev ... love Rustic Christmas ... that tree's just glorious ... and the addition for the Background Builder ... brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated