Thursday 6 November 2014

TIME OUT Challenges - Home Sweet Home

Hey!

I'm here this morning with another TIME OUT Challenges card. This fortnight is Home Sweet Home with a interiors photo to spark your inspiration...




This is how I was inspired by the photo...




I was mainly inspired by the rustic feel of the photo, but also the pillow on the sofa & sentiment on the shelf. I decided to ink up Background Builders: Vines and gave it a Christmassy feel with the colours and added a few stamped berries from Label Love: Christmas. The sentiment is from Peace On Earth, below is a close up of the detail...




That' all from me today, for all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) Until the next time, thank you for stopping by.



16 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Bev and such a great take on the inspiration photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so dainty, Bev! Love all that white space and the festive feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! I'm going to have to try to CASE this beauty of a card Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea to adapt the vine stamp with touches of XMas and the colours you have used are so perfect for Xmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw your card I immediately thought of those cushions!! Love those stamps, they are so delicate and go so perfectly with the photo. Hope your little ones are doing well and bet they are growing like beans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design, Bev! I love how you have created a Christmas look with the vines - they look exquisite in the Christmas colours. I will definitely give this a go :) Hope you are well - I am very impressed that you are still managing to craft with the lil beans keeping you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super stunning Beverley! Love how you've used the vines set. Gorgeous selection of colours. Glad you've squeezed in a little crafty time.
    Hugs Sarah
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Bev ... love the light, airy, delicate framing with those yummy Christmassy vines! I have this set ... may just need to CASE! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great elegant and delicate card! Reminds me of embroddery (don't know if I say it right) Hope you enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautifully elegant and perfectly prepared CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Bev - a gorgeous, elegant, classy card - that I nearly missed commenting on! Yikes! Good thing I checked, because this is far tooooo lovely not to receive applause and cheers. Wonderful images; wonderfully inspired and inspiring!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated