Wednesday 8 April 2015

Ooops! I Forgot...more WINNERS!

Hey All!

I sincerely apologise, it totally slipped my mind to announce the winner for the March DT Blog Hop. Thanks to Denise for the reminder email last night! 

Anyway, without further ado random.org picked the following number...




And in order of the hop the lucky comment was made by...

Monika Reeck said...
look so soft Deborah I love it and I love the color combo green and yellow looks so pretty for Mother Day Card, if you give it to your Mom she will be so glad if you give to your friend that also Mom she will be delightful with your sweet card...

I join TMR again..hope you like my card Deborah this time with green colors :)

hugs, Monika

Congratulations Monika! Send me an email with your postal address and I will get a Flower Power #4 set in the mail to you.

Ok, that's all from me today, but I plan on being back on the blog tomorrow with a card to share, it's been a while! I'm finally getting back into the groove with creating :) so fingers crossed you will see more of me and my cards around here! 

Thanks for stopping by today and for joining in on the March DT Blog Hop!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to my friend, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty thanks ♡...I just know from Sandie per Email..thanks Bev I will send you my address soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Monika! I thought I recognised that comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated