Thursday 2 April 2015

TIME OUT Challenges - CASE With Your Own Twist

Hey!

It's time for the next challenge over at TIME OUT Challenges! This fortnight is a CASE challenge, with your own twist. This month we have an awesome muse, Kim from Art Keeps Me Sane.

We also have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge as it is Easter... Clearly Besotted are offering a £20 eGift Certificate to the winner.

Anyway, Kim created this beauty to inspire us all...




Here is my take on Kim's card...




I was inspired by the cluster of blooms in a corner and the bold sentiment on Kim's card. I translated it onto my card using Flower Power #2 and leaves from Flower Power #6. I masked and stamped to create the layered effect. I then simply coloured the blooms and leaves with my SU! markers. 

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted, the free set which was available in a recent Simply Cards & Papercrafts publication.




Ok, that's all from me today, but there is much more inspiration over at TIME OUT Challenges. This fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Claire, be sure to stop by Claire's blog Life On The Scrap Heap, to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back soon with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today.


13 comments:

  1. love the cluster of flowers and I especially like how you coloured the leaves-will have to remember that one. A CAS delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Bev ... bright and vibrant and spring like ... a delicious burst of floral colour! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors you used !!!!! Fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautifully bold and bright card! I also like how you coloured the leaves. Fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold dramatic colors Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a crisp, fresh design, Bev! Love the cluster of bright flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CASE of Kim's card, Bev... love those blooms!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your CASE of Kim's card. The flowers are so bright and bold, and I do like that sentiment. Fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bold and vibrant Bev - love how you've placed the flowers in the corner and what a fabulous freebie sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the warm colours; great case! Happy Eastern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colours are so gorgeous and vibrant and really pop against all that yummy white. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card. Happy Easter sweetie!

    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  13. This coloring is done with SU markers? I never would have guessed! The colors are fabulous and I love your take on the inspiration card! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated