Thursday 28 April 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #171

Hey!

I'm popping by today to share my Design Team card for this weeks CAS Colours & Sketches challenge HERE

This week is sketch week and our hostess for April, Louise has another fun sketch for you to use to get your creative juices flowing...




This was such a fun sketch and the hardest part was choosing which stamps to use! Anyway, this is what I settled on...




I decided to pair a few tiny flowers from Background Builders: Vines with a leaf from Natures Treasures I and a sentiment from Flower Power #5. My colours were determined by the new ColourQ Challenge colours seen HERE and below.




To create my curves I used a circle die and a pencil to lightly draw a stamping line. I started with the leaves and added the fussy cut flowers. I then filled in some gaps with the teeny tiny flowers and dots. To finish the card off I added some tiny rhinestones and some Wink Of Stella to the larger flowers.




I look forward to seeing you in the CC&S gallery HERE and be sure to check out the rest of the CC&S Design Team inspiration.

Ok, that's all from me toda. Sorry it has been so quiet around here this past week or so, it is full steam ahead for Happy Stampers Festival show prep. Eeeek! I am a mixture of excited, nervous and worried all at the same time - LOL! 

Anyway, must dash, lots to be done while I have a bean free afternoon ;) Thanks for stopping by and hanging in there with me in my absence, it is much appreciated.


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card for both challenges Beverley! Love your take on the first sketch and the colours for the second...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab stamp choices Bev, tricky sketch but you made it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card from the unusual sketch. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - love the images and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delicate, so very pretty! I do like the colours too! Lovely work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Beverley, love those flowers! So happy to see you at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked this when I saw it but hadn't realised it was so involved! It's a beautiful CAS card and I love the little bits of bling you've added. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cheery blossoms are very pretty! I like the dimension you've created by fussy cutting them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev - that's such a pretty card, so perfectly CAS. Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated