Tuesday 25 April 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #220

Hey!

This is my last week of being hostess for the month of April over HERE at CAS Colours & Sketches challenge. I hope I have inspired your creativity over the past few weeks and that this weeks sketch inspires you...




And this is how I decided to use it...




I've had this stamped pattern idea jotted down for a while & I was waiting for the Uniko Style clear stamp set to come back into stock before I shared it with you all! I am happy to report that those who have been waiting for Uniko Style, it is NOW available again HERE!! 

Anyway, I have used 3 of the smaller stamps in the set to create the stamped pattern and I used a bright and cheerful colour combination of Lucky Limeade, Pixie Pink and Black. The sentiment and trio of stamped dots are from Originally Organic Additions




I used a Mama Elephant die to die cut the scalloped edge and simply trimmed a rectangle to fit the sentiment. The enamel dots are from Stampin' Up! too.

I hope that I have inspired you to play along this week and if you need a little more inspiration, be sure to head on over to the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE to see what the amazing Design Team and Guest Designer have created using the sketch.

I look forward to seeing you in the gallery & have fun!
Hugs


9 comments:

  1. such a pretty card! love the cas design and all that wonderful white space. The colors are so pleasant and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Gorgeous colour combo, gorgeous stamps of course and a wonderful sentiment. Just briliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stamped border, Bev! It really adds that special pop of color to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch, love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've used the smaller stamps for the pattern. Fabulous colours too! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so gorgeous! Love those colours and stamps. It is CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card. I love the retro feel of the images/colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the stamped dots and the trios of enamel dots mimic each other - what a fun little attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fresh feel to your card thanks to that great colour combination. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated