Monday 24 April 2017

DT project - mix of stamping, masking and sponging

Hey all Rahmat here. Hope you all had a great weekend!
I am up with a step by step pictorial card.

I have ditched my usual CAS style today for this card.



I used a water color paper. I used the outlined flower stamp and stamped using the worn lipstick and riped permission distress inks. I then added the masks, which I cut prior to use. The leaves are stamped using Stampin' Up - wild wasabi.


I then used the blue distress inks to sponge the panel, and splattered some water afterwards, and wiped off with a tissue to get the effect.




I then used the distress inks along with the zig markers to color the flowers, using a water brush.


Once the coloring as done,  I stamped the sentiment, the bold sentiment is heat embossed in clear embossing powder. I edged one side with a striped chipboard and added to the white base. A few black rhine stones to finish off. I also added a tiny flower stamped in distress ink and heat embossed using clear embossing powder on vellum, fussy cut and added on the top.

Supplies:
Uniko - Beautiful Blooms II


 All Occasion Sentiment #6




 Simply Said Birthday


Water color Paper
Distress inks - worn lipstick, riped permission, broken china , and tumbled glass
Zig clean color markers
Archival black ink
Striped chipboard
Black rhine stones
White card stock
Masking tape
Stamping Up - wild wasabi
Clear embossing powder

I hope you find it interesting!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated