Tuesday 23 May 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #224

Hey!

I'm here this week after a little hiatus last week with my next CAS Colours & Sketches design team inspiration for you. This week is Emily's turn for hostess as we each take it in turns for May & June.

This week is sketch week and Karen has this wonderful sketch seen below to spark your creativity...




Here's how I used THIS WEEKS sketch...




My original stamp set choice didn't turn out well, so in the end I turned to my other favourite, Uniko Style! 




A nice CAS and fairly quick design to produce, so as I needed a few thank you cards I went on to make one in each of the Altenew ink colour families I have!




That's all from me today, if you need some more inspiration using the sketch be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs


7 comments:

  1. These are just fantastic Bev. A super simple design but so classy and elegant in all the different colours. Love this set x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made several cards in different colors. This would make a fun gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Bev! I love every one of these cards! I can see why this is a favorite stamp set. Your CAS eye is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Bev ! A gorgeous bunch of cards ! I love the sketch ( I think I will play along !) and I love your creations with it ! Simple, soft and so elegant ! Perfect for a thank you card ! Another great inspiration to use my Uniko style set ! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration !
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! Love the simple elegance in how you used the sketch and the way/positioning of the stamped flower layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy producing so many cards. I love the modern looking design and the simple colours you have used in each card really make them stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very simple but cute idea for thank you cards. Love them. x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated