Saturday 20 May 2017

NEW Originally Organic Designer Dies!

Hey!

Now if you follow me on Social Media and your are signed up for the Uniko Newsletter (sign up located at the lower right of the website homepage), then you will already know about these NEW Designer Dies available NOW on the website HERE

Ever since the Originally Organic Designer Dies landed on my desk I have been itching to give them a proper test run ;) Luckily tonight the beans were playing ball and fell asleep with hardly any messing around! 

Here's how I decided to use them...




One of my favourite images from the Originally Organic clear stamp set is this swirly foliage and the NEW matching die has made me fall in love a little bit more! 

I think what I love most about this stamp is the delicacy and elegance it has with the swirls. The matching die is simply fabulous and keeps these details perfectly once die cut. 




I started by die cutting the image partially overlapping my mat layer, making sure to keep hold of all the pieces. 

I then placed my die cut layer and base card inside my MISTI stamping tool, placing the corresponding stamp in place to then stamp the image in Altenew Industrial Diamond ink. I then used a small selection of Copic Markers to colour the image. 

Once I had finished colouring and stamped the sentiment I adhered the die cut layer using foam adhesive, making sure to piece together and adhere the smaller pieces.

This is all I have to share tonight using these new dies, but I can assure you that you WILL be seeing more of these dies in action over the coming days too! 

Until then, thank you for stopping by this evening.
Hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Totally elegant and beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome addition to your impressive product line and oh, what a gorgeous showcase! Adding these to my wish list for sure!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Bev so classy ad elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and beautiful with that hint of dimension
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated