Tuesday 25 July 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #233 - Sketch!

Hey!

Welcome to another challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches and this month Cathy is our hostess. Apologies for my absence last week, life just got in the way of my creating :( Anyway, I am back  this week using a sketch designed by Cathy...




Here's what I came up with...





When I saw the sketch I instantly thought of Background Blocks Doodle Flower, which is now back in stock HERE! Having recently purchased some Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils (thanks to Amazon Prime day) it seemed the perfect time to give them a test run! 




I simply stamped the doodle flower stamp in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and rainbow coloured the flowers :) I added a slight interest with a two sided mat of black card, before I added a sentiment strip from Simply Said and a trio of Stampin' Up! heart enamels to finish the card off.

That's all from me today using the sketch, but if you need some more inspiration using the sketch be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous, very bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card again! I love those bold flowers with the hint of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours on your card, and a fab background stamp set.
    Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously bright and happy card! Love that background stamp. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so fun and cheery! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colorful daisy panel, Beverly!! Those fun doodled flowers are a perfect way to add some spark to the main image panel!! Such a fun card. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cheery, happy flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated