Saturday 22 July 2017

Yin & Yang

Hello!

It's Lindsey here with a couple of cards using the Marvellous Mehndi stamp set:

 

I wanted to make a masculine and a feminine card using the same stamp sets and same colour backing card.

Marvellous Mehndi is a very versatile stamp set you see!

 

I hope you can tell my masculine card from my feminine card!

I left the large mandala image and concentrated on the smaller paisley style stamps in the set.

Two of these smaller stamps have a leaf motif and the other two have small flower motifs.

I love how the different stamps swirl and fit together - a bit like yin & yang!

 

A simple black and monochrome scheme for my masculine card and a jazzier colour combo for my feminine card, complemented with some fuschia and gold bling.

Thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

  1. stunning cards! this is a superb stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea Lindsey. Love the drama of the black and lime green and the pinks are just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're fabulous! I love the crisp masculine and that lovely touch of bling on the feminine version. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these are gorgeous! It's such a fab idea to make the two cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this idea of Ying & Yang, the stamps are perfect for it. Loving the zesty green you have paired with other colours to make the two versions. A wonderful showcase of these smaller stamps too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated