Tuesday 17 October 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #245 - Colours

Hey!

I'm late, I'm late, but what's new with that?! This twin mummy is rarely on time for anything these days! Apologies for my being late, but let's see what Emily our hostess for October at CAS Colours & Sketches has to inspire us with THIS week... 





I had quite a few ideas on how to apply the colours to my card, but as time to create has been really short, I went for a simple colour block look...




Card stock is one medium I always have the Stampin' Up! colours in, so this made it easy to use all 3 quickly and simply. I am having SO much fun with the Uniko October 2017 Release and one of my favourite clear stamp sets is Organic Wishes




I simply stamped the seed heads, stems and sentiment in VersaMark ink and I have heat embossed them in Cosmic Shimmer Detail White EP. Super quick and simple! 

That's all from me today using the colours, but if you need some more inspiration using the colours be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

CAS Colours & Sketches have a Design Team Call this week and next week. To be eligible to apply you need to join in on both this weeks and next weeks challenges. More details over on the CAS Colours & Sketches Blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Love the bold stripes of color with your new stamp, Bev!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple an idea but very effective! Time constraints are great for focussing! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb!! Love the colors and the simple design! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this bold, bright card! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, you create magic with the colour combinations! This...so lovely!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the block colours and the fabulous stamping using the wonderful stamp set! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply beautiful! I love the stamped flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color blocking - what a great idea! Wonderful execution and style, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, and that you used different widths for the blocks of coloured card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright and modern block look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet the shimmer embossing looks terrific in real life! The white is stunning against the blocks of color.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated