Wednesday 18 October 2017

Coloring on Kraft - A short video

Hey all it's Rahmat here.
I am up with a simple card using the Flower Power set, and sentiment from the Pure florals - Lily.

Please watch the video, it is self explanatory.
You can also stop by my instagram at rahmat.ccc, if you want to hear me out about how I made this card, it is a shorter video over there.



I hope you like what I have come up with.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Rahmat! I've only done a bit of colouring on kraft; you've certainly inspired me to do more...much more!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and fabulous video, thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely and so delicate card !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video Rahmat, beautiful card and technique too. Thanks so much for sharing this inspiration with us :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated