Thursday 16 November 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #249 - Sketch

Hey!

Happy Thursday and my apologies for being two days late with my CAS Colours& Sketches DT card. It's been a crazy week with bugs & working away from home for me, but I am just about caught up now!

This month our hostess is Samantha and she has come up with some wonderful inspiration, including this sketch HERE and below to inspire us...





And here is how I have used the sketch...




I needed a masculine birthday card and after looking at the sketch it made me think of the long building stamps from the Uniko Background Builders range. 

With its popularity, newness and still being in stock on the website, I reached for Background Builders Seeing Stars!

I used my MISTI to position and stamp the linear star stripes to replicate the sketch in Altenew Ocean Waves, Dusk and Desert Night. The sentiment is a mix from All Occasion Sentiments #2 and Simply Said Birthday.




I finished the card off by adding a few enamel stars in as close a match colours as I had in my stash!

That's all from me today & thanks for stopping by, but if you need some more inspiration using the challenge be sure to hop on over HERE to see what the rest of the CAS Colours & Sketches Design Team have made.

Hugs



Supplies Used:

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card for a guy! I love those stars! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for a guy of any age! The starry lines are really cool! I like the subtle bits of shine added by the enamel stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Bev! Love the star border! Bendability is one of my favorite elements of photopolymer stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hoe you used these stamp star borders to create this card, Bev. Love your colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you picked out some of the inked stars with the enamel ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great masculine card and a really fun way to use the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated