Tuesday 20 February 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #260 - Colours

Hey!

Welcome back to another fun challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. Patricia is your hostess for February and this week HERE she has this fun colour combo to inspire you...




I wasn't sure which way to go with these colours, even though I think it is a lovely colour combination. When I have lack of inspiration at the moment, my 'go to' technique is direct to stamp colouring. It's relaxing and so much fun when you have a few colours to use.

Here is what I came up with...




I decided to do the direct to stamp colouring with the Large Scattered Polka Dot background, it's an easy technique when you've all the colours in the Stampin' Up! markers too! 

Once I had coloured and stamped my panel, I needed a sketch to help me complete the card! So I turned to the current CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge seen HERE and below for my layout.




As I am busy making and creating using the upcoming Uniko February Release, I couldn't help using one of the new floral designs being released. It's currently a new FAVE and I can't stop coming up with ideas on how to use it!! 




Finally I finished the design off with a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks and added a enamel dot to the centre of the flower.

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. I love the way the colours worked out here. Such a pretty card and that flower is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dots and the sketchy looking flower with the yellow centre fits in beautifully with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! It is funny how we all have those go-to techniques when colors stump us! The flower is so pretty - thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this week's colours, Bev!! Great idea to use polka dots! I can see what you love that new flower stamp. That mini sentiment on the Marina Mist is fun and so subtle!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated