Saturday 24 February 2018

Introducing... Spring Botanicals Daffodil

Hey!

Welcome back to day two of the product introductions. This is the exciting bit, where you get to see the sneak peeks in action!

WOW! Wasn't yesterday FUN?! If you missed the product introduction and blog hop, you can catch up HERE.

Today myself and the Design Team are introducing the next flower in the Spring Botanical series, Spring Botanicals Daffodil. 

It's a hop full of wonderful inspiration and techniques, I can't wait to read how they've created all their samples! So get comfy, grab a drink and be sure to hop around all the Design Team blogs for a TON of inspiration and leave comments along your way to be in the chance of winning some random prizes! 





Sarah P


Now I am longing for Spring and warmer weather after that hop! I hope you enjoyed the inspiration and I'd LOVE to know what technique or medium you would use to colour the daffodil!

That's all for today, but be sure to pop back tomorrow for the next product introductions and LOTS more inspiration.


Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 20th - 22nd February, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 23rd - 27th, here you will see a closer look at the products being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Wednesday 28th February 9am GMT you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. These little images are so making me want spring to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a grate use Nd colour effect of single flower. It inspires me a lot for color Nd shade experiment. Thanks for these blogs .will wait for tomorrow post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's great. Single flower in different forms. It inspires me to do experiment. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic inspiration from you and your design team. Thank you for a lovely day at your retreat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love daffodils. I enjoyed the variety on the blog hop. I think I would try paper piecing. I also would try my Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love daffodils!
    I'd use my Zig markers and a paintbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely daffodil stamp and such a variety of inspiration from the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous flower stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...so beautiful. Daffodil is my favourite spring flower.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated