Tuesday 20 March 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #264 - Colours

Hey!

Our hostess this month over at CAS Colours & Sketches is Fiona and we've already had two wonderful inspiration sparking challenges. This weeks colour combo HERE is no exception and is so bright and cheerful...




Due to a poorly bean with chicken pox and one without, both of them off nursery and throw in some sleepless nights and work deadlines, I've not had a whole lot of creative time :( 

Anyway, here's what I came up with though using this weeks colours...




Yep, I still have the Kindness Blooms clear stamp set within arms reach! I had a look around my favourite challenges and saw the current CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch seen HERE and below and knew the set and colours would work.





I started by stamping both sizes of bloom in Stampin' Up! Rose Red, fussy cut them out and layered them with 1mm thick foam adhesive. 




I then stamped my sentiment and adorned it with colourful polka dots stamped in all of the CC&S challenge colours using the small circle stamp from the Kindness Blooms clear stamp set too. 




Super simple from me today, but I hope I have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

11 comments:

  1. really pretty cards Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I'm glad you found a little time to create

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love that flower and the polka dot border is a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everyone is soon well, Beverley! Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your little one is feeling better. Love that you individually stamped those dots, they are a great foil for the flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colorful dots backgeound and the beautiful bloom, Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cheery polka dots are a fun way to accent the loopy blossom. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Beverley. It may have been done quickly but it sure doesn't look like it! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simplicity and your layered flower, Bev!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated