Tuesday 12 June 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #276 - Sketch

Hey!

Welcome back to week 2 of June. This month at CAS Colours & Sketches and Wei is our hostess.  This week HERE Wei has a fun clean and simple sketch to spark your card making...





So many ideas for this sketch, but limited time meant that I went for the super quick option of creating a window for my sentiment and some simple stencilling. 




I used a MFT die to create the window and used the 'Sending Hugs' sentiment from Simply Said Blocks II. I then used my Uniko Scattered Polka Dot stencil to create a fun trio of coloured polka dots, moving the stencil slightly for each colour. 




That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the polka dots in those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, polka dots are always a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Bev! Love how you used the sketch with the dots coming up from the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Bev! I really like the stitched cutout with the sentiment. It adds a special touch.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated