Wednesday 20 June 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #277 - Colours

Hey!

Welcome back to week 3 of June. This month at CAS Colours & Sketches and Wei is our hostess.  This week HERE Wei has a fun colour combo to inspire your card making...




Here's how I used them...




As usual I am running late, it seems to be the story of my life at the moment! I made my card using the CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch seen HERE and below, as I was inspired by all the stars on the sketch! 




It seemed the perfect match of sketch, colours and stamps, as the card came together surprisingly quick! I used Background Builders: Seeing Stars and a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks II.




That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Love the geometric stars & the ombre look stars, Bev! Fabulous design! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Bev. Lovely stamping and fabulous use of the colours and sketch. A creative combination of challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch! I love the overlapping stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Bev! Love the mix of solid & outline images - great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, and an awesome, fun way to use the challenge colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated