Wednesday 30 January 2019

ABC Duck!

Hey!

I've had so much creative energy these past few weeks, in-between feeling poorly with a cold flu bug that is - urgh! It's an annoying bug for sure, because just as I start to feel well again, the next day my sore throat is back and my glands in my neck are swollen again. 

Anyway, enough of my woes, how about a card using the recently restocked Sweet Baby clear stamp set...




It's been AGES since I inked up any of the stamps from Sweet Baby, so I started out by stamping the duck and teddy from the set and set about colouring them with my Prismacolor pencils. This helped me formulate an ideas as to how to use them. 




The alphabet dies are Stampin' Up! Little Letters and I just chose a few pastel card scraps to die cut them. The scalloped edge is a Pretty Pink Posh die. 

I decided to keep the card sentiment free for now, as it is suitable for a few baby/child occasions and the sentiment can easily be added on the lower section of the card if needed.

That's all from me today, the team will be back tomorrow sharing some more Uniko Challenge #51 inspiration with you.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated