Thursday 17 January 2019

Simple Stamping and Stenciling~Uniko Studio DT Inspiration

Hello,

Carol here, 'giving some love' to a variety of my Uniko stamps and stencils today; hopefully, my trio will make you smile and, perhaps, even offer a bit of inspiration (which would thrill me to bits and pieces!).  Nothing super-duper fancy, as you'll see; rather, just a whole lot of inking, a bit of dry embossing and a curved panel die cut.  Clean and simple; the kind of card to make when time is at a premium.

As all three share the same design, I'll just dive in with the basic ingredients and 'how-to'...

Card 1
Lower panel: base of Tattered Rose Distress Oxide 
(I used Bristol cardstock for this section; Michael's heavy weight cardstock for the top portion)
StencilNature's Treasures II; Tea Dye Distress Oxide
Sentiment:  Simply Said


Card 2
Lower panel: dry embossed (hard to see in the photo, but definitely there)
StencilFun Flower
StampFun Flower; stenciled with Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide; leaves with Versafine Clair)
Sentiment:  Simply Said


 Card 3
Lower panel: base of Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire
StencilLet It Snow; Stormy Sky Distress Oxide
StampStunning Snowflakes; various ME pigment inks (I love pigment inks...just sayin')
Sentiment:  Simply Said; and 'Winter' from Stunning Snowflakes


So...I'm ready with two birthday cards and one 'just because'! Easy to recreate! If you decide to give these techniques/styles a go, do let me know! I'm always on the lookout for dazzling inspiration and ways to elevate the way I use my Uniko stamps, stencils and dies!

Have a wonderful day!!



5 comments:

  1. All fabulous Carol! I'm especially drawn to the last one - no surprises there, might have something to do with the colours? Love this design layout and how it works so brilliantly for each different stamp and stencil set. I'm inspired, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these designs Carol!...especially the first one. great idea with the curved top layer.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful trio of cards. Love the layout and how you have combined stencilling with stamping. I am always needing more inspiration with this, thank you! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated