Saturday 27 April 2019

DT Inspiration - Hello, Hello!

Hello there friends it's Sarah P here with a little DT Inspiration post.

Last month's DT Inspiration post from me featured the newly released BIG & BOLD 'Happy' stamp set and it occurred to me that I missed the August release last year due to other life commitments! As well as a bundle of other goodies, the August release included a brand new BIG & BOLD set called 'Hello' so I've finally had a play with it!

Here's a few of my examples - all very similar in design but different colour schemes and sentiments. I've also included some of the mini flower stamps from the set to show how useful they can be in creating a background.

I'm hoping Bev will perhaps bring out the matching word dies for 'Hello' as well as 'Happy' ... I hate fuzzy cutting!!!








I hope you like my creations and thanks for calling by the blog today!


Sarah

3 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated