Tuesday 10 December 2019

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Rustic Christmas

Hello friends, today I am up with 2 lookalike projects using the Rustic Christmas stamp set  from Uniko.

I have used the DI tumbled glass to stamp the snowflakes from the BIG & BOLD Snow stamp set
I stamped the tree using the DI pine needles. I have used the same ink to dab on the base card to create an edge. I added a few die cuts from my stash to put together the snow scene, the sentiment is from Peace on Earth stamp set.

Both these cards were made in bulk for an acquaintance of mine, and are winging to the US with her for her family and friends for Christmas.










I hope you like the inspiration.

         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated