Monday 9 December 2019

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Three cards with one combo of colours

Bonjour !

Izzy here with three different Christmas cards but with the same combo of colours. I loved so much the last combo of colours over at Color Throwdown, that this weekend I've been playing with my Uniko stamps and I completed my batch of Christmas cards.

The combo was : Aqua, Green, Gold and White.


I started with this card using the gorgeous Winter Botanicals: Sweet Broom from last year that I stamped and gold heat embossed on an aqua card stock. I stamped the second layer in green and the berries in white. I also stamped and gold heat embossed the sentiment coming from the new Festive Sentiments Outlined set, and I coloured it with colour pencils.


On the double white card I stamped and I gold heat embossed the stripes on the left edge using the Background Builders Classics set. To finish, I adhered the blue panel on the double card with double-sided adhesive tape and I splattered white acrylic ink.


For this second card, I used watercolour. I cut a panel of watercolour paper of the size of the double card and I covered it with aqua blue watercolour. Once dry, I stamped and gold heat embossed the flower and the leaves of the Season of Beauty set. I coloured the leaves with green watercolour and I stamped the third layer of the flowers with white ink.


I adhered the watercolour panel on the double white card and I die cut a white frame to put on it. Finally, I cut a strip of paper that I watercolored in green and I stamped and gold heat embossed the sentiment coming from the Most Wonderful set. I foam mounted the sentiment onto the card.


Last but not least, I used my favourite Christmas tree from the Rustic Christmas set.



I stamped it three times, one in aqua blue, one in green and the last one in gold together with the sentiment. A very quick and simple card made in less than 2 minutes but I love it. Perfect if you are short of time in your Christmas card !

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that my cards will inspired you. You can even try with your favourite combo of colours ! 

Have a great crafty week !









1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated