Sunday 12 January 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Originally Organic Additions

Hello! 
Sarah here with my first Brand Ambassador Inspiration post of 2020! 
Firstly, I'd like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year. I hope you've all enjoyed the festive season and ready to move on to a little 'spring time' theme. I certainly am with all the dark and miserable early mornings we're experiencing of late in the UK!
With Spring in mind I'm featuring the beautiful Originally Organic Additions Collection. The set has coordinating dies and easily teams up with lots of other Uniko sets; as I've done here using a sentiment from the Wonderful Day set plus a die-cut butterfly from English Country Garden: Butterfly collection.


For the first one I stamped the 'heart' image directly onto my cardbase using the Misti to line up a second panel to use for the negative die-cut areas of the card and for the image on the second card. The images are coloured using Promarkers with some added detail using Polychromo pencils plus a touch of glamour dust. 


The first card shows the focal 'heart' image slightly off-set and tilted to the left whereas this one has the image straight on the cardbase and popped up on 3d foam. I die-cut the centre section in turquoise cardstock to coordinate with my colour scheme and having heat-embossed the sentiment in-laid it inside the 'heart'

I hope you feel inspired by these ideas. Personally I find this set brilliant for many occasions; due to the 'heart' style image. It works well for weddings, anniversaries, mothers day as well as general birthday / every day cards. Adding the dies into the mix opens up loads more opportunities for shaker cards and other techniques making it super versatile. 

Thanks for calling by and I hope you too have a wonderful day!





1 comment:

  1. I hadn't realised this set formed a heart shape! These cards are stunning Sarah and a welcome change from the pink and red type valentines hearts :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated