Tuesday 8 September 2020

Celebrate In Style!

 Hey & Happy Tuesday!


I shared a peek of this card over on the unikoltd Instagram yesterday and I have finally found a little bit of time to share it here with you all :)




As usual it is a clean and simple card and I was inspired by all the recent orders of Background Builders: Seeing Stars and Sentiments Outlined to combine them and make this masculine card.




It's hard to see in the photo, but when I stamped the sentiment I made a little blip. The awesome thing about this style of font I've used for the sentiment, is that I could colour inside the lines to cover up the blip and avoid wasting it! 

I used The Stamp Market inks for this card in Cobalt, Peony, Melon & Citrine. 

Fingers crossed I can squeeze in some inky crafty time this evening, I'm itching to use some florals that haven't seen ink for a while!

Until next time, stay safe & well.
Crafty Hugs
Bev


3 comments:

  1. Fab card Bev. You are the queen of CAS x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking card Bev. Well done on dealing with the blip so effectively.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS beauty Bev! Gorgeous bright colours and the stars are perfect for a masculine birthday - or for anyone else for that matter! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated