Tuesday 15 September 2020

Stencils and Sewing - Brand Ambassador Inspiration

Hello Friends, Rahmat here. I am up with some more stenciling and sewing. Today I have used Uniko stencils for this.

For the first card I chose the Mehndi Mandala stencil and inked it up in black soot distress ink, and then pierced the holes along the negatives around the design to add stitches. I stitched a green flower sequin for the center.

I then trimmed the panel and added green glitter strip to the top and bottom.

The sentiment is from Birthday wishes set.








The second card is made using the Natures treasure II stencil and mask
I used a circle mask and then added the leaves around it.

I inked these leaves in fall colors, and then added the stitches with a brown floss. I used outlined start sequins to stitch around the circle to create a frame.

The sentiment is partly from stash and the the "friend" is from All Occasion sentiments #3.





I hope you like the inspiration today and do try out this, it opens up a whole new possibilities with the stencils.

           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated