Friday 21 July 2023

Festive Floral Friday - Modern Poinsettia Wreath

Hello & Happy Friday.

It's the first day of the school holidays and it is pretty much a washout! The Beans have been quite happy playing gadgets and generally enjoying some downtime. So I have taken the opportunity to be in the studio and getting creative. I've all the upcoming release on my desk, so there is a bit of creative chaos happening.

Anyway, I've been wanting to create another modern poinsettia card for a while and as my wreath builder stencil was out in my MISTI, I got to stamping one using the solid flower from Flower Power #1.






Once I stamped all the flowers, alternating between Poppy and Cranberry inks from Concord & 9th, I added a trio of dots using a little cluster from Originally Organic Additions. The filled the centre of the dots using a black fine liner. Lastly, you know I love a bit of fussy cutting, so cut the wreath out!






With all these new goodies in reach, I couldn't resist adding a sentiment and bow embellishment from one of the stamp sets. It was a perfect match made in heaven 😉

It's almost time for swimming lessons and if this rain continues at this rate, we will be swimming to the swimming lessons! 

Crafty Hugs


 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous wreath, so festive and the bow looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bev this is gorgeous - the release is promising to be a beautiful one if this is anything to go by!!
    Trust the lessons went 'swimmingly'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated