Monday 17 July 2023

Merry Monday - Winter Foliage

Hello & Happy Monday! 

Today I was inspired to create a card using the Stencil - Winter Foliage paired with some of the Winter Foliage clear stamps.





I started with the stencil and used a small blending brush from Waffle Flower (shader 0) to colour each of the different elements in the stencil design. I then cleaned my stencil and placed it back over, using Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste to add the beautiful sparkle.





I then embellished the card with a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks Christmas and the holly leaf & berry cluster from Winter Foliage, using the coordinating Designer Dies Winter Foliage to cut them out. Both the sentiment and holly cluster are adhered to the card using foam tape.

That's all from me today, it's back to sorting stock from being in Doncaster on Saturday and preparing lovely samples for the up coming release 😊 Plus all the things I feel I *need* to get done before school is out for summer after Thursday! 

Crafty Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous pattern, colours and textures! The glimmer paste looks so tactile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a beauty Bev. Loving the sparkle and added dimension the past has given your sweet design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Bev..and especially with the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated