Thursday 23 November 2023

Thankful...

Hello!

Firstly, Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends, wonderful customers in the USA and to those that are marking the holiday. I wish you all a lovely day, however you are celebrating. Although, we don't celebrate the holiday here in the UK, I always like to take the opportunity to let you know how thankful I am for all that support me & Uniko.

So here is a card in honour of the occasion...





I was inspired to give some fresh inky love to the Large Background Sketched Foliage, it's been a while and seeing all the leaves waiting for me again in the back garden, it inspired my colours.




I masked off the edges of my card base before putting the panel inside my MISTI to stamp the large background. I'm currently enjoying using a variety of colours on one stamp & using a stamping tool makes it super easy. My raised sentiment is from Autumn Serenade and adhered using foam tape. 

As always, once I get creative it lead onto another card...




This time I wanted to create a look of a window, so I created a raised die cut window to adhere above the stamped foliage background, using foam tape. I then added the smaller butterfly from English Country Garden Butterflies, which I doubled up using the solid butterfly stamped in Honeysuckle & then I adhered the partially coloured outline butterfly over thee top, secured down the middle.




The card made me smile, so I decided to add the smile die cut from Uniko's Exclusive Picked Poise Collection, available on CraftStash. See link on left hand side of the blog! 

 


I also had another reason for using the Large Background Sketched Foliage. And that is, as much as I love this stamp, I have made the sad decision to retire it once it has sold out. This stamp along with 3 others are in the SALE and RETIRING sections on the website. 

Which nicely leads me onto remind you, in case you missed the newsletter this week of Uniko's Thankful For You, SALE & Surprise Discount Codes with every order.





I decided to do #blackfriday a little different this year. Of course there is a SALE. 

BUT, I am also giving back to everyone who places an order between 21st - 27th November 2023*. Receive a surprise discount, from £5-£25 to use with your next order. 

* Code cards look like this (with a code on them obviously πŸ˜‰) and they are tucked inside an envelope. So even I don’t know what I’m putting in your orders. It’s totally random as to who gets what discount. But you are guaranteed the minimum of at least £5. 

Have a wonderful day!
Crafty Hugs 

4 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards and especially love the second one with the window look and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Bev - love that big stamp, and how you have used multiple colours on the first card is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the speedy delivery of my parcel of loveliness πŸ₯°…..and the secret envelope that I opened first🀭 Very generous of you Bev 😘 Love & hugs, Sue. 😘

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated