Hello again friends, I'm here with another card to inspire you and celebrate Christmas in July with Uniko! Today I'm using the Background Blocks: Scandinavian Christmas stamp along with a sentiment from Pure Florals: Poinsettia stamp.
For my card I gold heat embossed the background blocks stamp onto a dark rich green card and added 4 layers of the gold frame for some dimension. I stamped and gold heat embossed the sentiment onto the green card and used a die to cut it out. I added it with foam squares to the bottom left corner and finished off with some gold pearls. A fairly simple card but it looks so beautiful and shiny in real life.
Bev along with my fellow Brand Ambassadors will be sharing Christmas in July inspiration all throughout the month and there will be a giveaway PLUS a new release - how exciting!
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check back for more inspiration.
Love and hugs,

No comments:
Post a Comment
Lovely Comments Appreciated