Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Win it Wednesday - Christmas Scramble

Happy Wednesday.

Gosh, how did we get to Wednesday already? First week of the school summer holidays and I already feel like I am chasing my tail keeping up with everything! Hence why I am a little late with today's card and Win it Wednesday.

I managed to squeeze in 10 minutes to make this card...




I'm always inspired when restocks arrive and I couldn't resist inking up Background Blocks Christmas Scramble for this quick and easy, plus fairly mass produceable Christmas card.

I started by stamping the block in VersaMark and heat embossing with Polished Gold EP. I then highlighted the letters with a Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend to make them stand out against the red card stock. To finish I adhered the panel to a white card base.





As it is Win It Wednesday I am giving away this clear stamp.

Simply comment on this post here or across Uniko's social media by the 31st July 2026 for your chance to win. Winners announced in August and an alternative prize to the same value will be offered ONLY if you already own this stamp.



Crafty Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated