Saturday, 22 August 2026

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Christmas Star, Star stencil

 Good Morning everyone and happy Saturday.  

It's Denise here and I'm popping in to share a card I made with the recently released Ink & Flip: Christmas Star, Star stencil.  However this time I wanted to show you that this stencil is definitely not just for Christmas.  

I made a tri-fold card using a grey, black and white colour scheme and paired it with lots of Uniko sentiment stamps.  


I inked up the stencil using a light grey ink and dark grey ink on 3 white rectangles before die cutting them using an arch die.  I matted the arches onto slightly larger black mat layers and added them to my card base.  I stamped the sentiments using black ink and finished off with some silver stars and crystals to bling it up a little.  A fairly simple card but I think it really showcases how versatile this stencil is.  

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy some crafty time!

Love and hugs, 


Products used:
For the front panel I used - 'everyday sentiments', 'everyday family' and 'everyday love' clear stamps
For the middle panel I used - 'reach for the stars' clear stamp (retired)
For the third panel I used - 'wonderful day' clear stamp (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated