Wednesday 19 December 2012

Designers Marketplace...

Hey!

Long time no post ... I know I've left you all hanging for days, sorry about that my mojo has gone walkabout plus preparing for Santa has taken much of my time and I have also been ill along with doing Designers Marketplace last Saturday. 

Since I don't have any NEW projects to share I thought I'd share a few photos from my table at DM...




The first one is of me & my stall just after I had set up for the day. I had a little section to display Uniko Studio Clear Stamps and I had a little try before you buy section where customers could test the stamps out! 



I had a few handmade items for sale too, all made using Uniko Studio clear stamps. Such as tags, gift wrap, handmade cards & more.



I also had the printed tote bags for sale...







It was a long but good day and hope to do a few more of these sorts of markets, in the New Year! I hope to post again before Christmas Day so I won't wish you all a happy one just yet! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Your table looks brilliant Beverley! Great itdea to share a few things you can make with the stamps and to give people a chance to try them out too!

    Hope you are now feeling 100% better and enjoy a wonderful Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful display! wish I could've been there to help you:))

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated