Friday 7 December 2012

TIME is of the essence...

Hey!

I've scheduled this lil post to share this card with you...




I had fun with the CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch yesterday seen HERE and below that when I made my first card the idea for this card was already forming! This time I used the current Play Date Cafe colours seen HERE and below, again featuring blue! 






I took the photo last night & apologise for the bad lighting :( I'm out of the studio today catching up with my Uni friends in York and have been looking forward to spending time discussing ideas, trends and all things design related amongst other things! 

I'm sure I'll have things to share from my day. Have a FAB Friday & thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Fine Linen, WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy & Marina Mist. PTI Fine Linen
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time
Accessories: Foam Adhesive

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Beverley - those cogs are super cool!

    Hugs Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this gears image - I keep trying to figure out how to make a steampunk card but it will have to wait until after Christmas, I think! Thanks for playing again with CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Loving the time theme. So glad you joined in on the fun with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing your two cards at CTS! I like your poped pocket watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stamping and card design! A stunner! So happy you played along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the gears! Perfect for a "time-goes-by" birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated