Wednesday 16 September 2015

Introducing... All Occasion Sentiments #6

Hey!

Yay! Now the real fun begins as today the DT and I get to introduce the first product being released on September 19th :)



Here is the sneak peek I shared earlier in case you missed it...



So the title of this set kinda gives it away really and you have an idea what's in store, more larger sized sentiments that will take pride of place on your cards and projects.

How about a card to show you a little of what this set has in store & a BIG peek at another set being released!




Like all the All Occasion Sentiment sets, the sentiments are large enough to take centre stage on your cards / creations but also leave scope for added detail. Even though here in the UK we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I went with an Autumnal colour scheme as there are quite a few challenges with this theme. Like the current challenge at AAA Cards HERE and as you can see below the colours are Autumn.




I started by stamping the large THANKS in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and flat coloured the letters in a selection of Copics. I then added some leaf detail to the panel using another set being introduced this week! 

I used the current (soon to be ending) CAS - Colours & Sketches sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card.




Like all crafters / stampers / card makers etc, I like to get the most out of my existing supplies, so when I designed the leaf stamps I designed them so they would work with a lot of previously released sets, as you will see later in the week. On this card I have used the smallest leaf from Flower Power #6 stamped in Memento Luxe Morocco ink. 




Now I know the DT have some FABulous projects to share with you so be sure to hop along to their blogs and leave some love...



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Nicki



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P



Release Schedule:

Sneak Peeks 14th & 15th Sept. These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 16th - 18th Sept. Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. The design team will be joining in on the introductions and you won't want to miss a second!

Release Day! Saturday 19th Sept you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release & a little extra! 

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 14th-19th September as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes. I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to join in on the fun!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Blog, Design Team Blogs, liking the Uniko Facebook Page, following on Twitter and Pinterest! 

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)


20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on, from the sneak peeks, what looks like yet another glorious stamp set! I love your colour combination and the use of those stunning leaves, got to have me some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You da gal I love that idea with the clear alphabet, so cute, stylish yet perfect for every occasion! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another set for my list :)
    Wonderful creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big, bold and beautiful, Bev! Love when sentiments can play a starring role! Your card: gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Bev, this is fabulous! I love the ombre colours on 'thanks' and the leaves look wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A crisp, clean and super luxurious use of those nature treasures Bev and the bold sentiment. Great autumnal shades and thanks so much for linking up at AAA cards.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bold sentiment in the ombre tones is fabulous! I'm glad you were able to make our CC&S sketch part of your crafting fun. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully CAS, Bev. I love the ombre "Thanks." Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these gorgeous samples! Looks like some awesome new sets coming our way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those leaves, I like that they are like outlines...beautiful card with bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply can't go past a card with a LAAARGE sentiment, a yours is truly gorgeous. Such a versatile sentiment. Guess it's time to place an order to get those Uniko goodies over to Good Ol' Germany as swiftly as possible. ; ) Love from *Cori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colours! And so usefull sentimentset! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pleased to see your card pop up in two of my DT challenge spots. Super card and thanks for linking up at CC&S and AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the use look of these fonts...wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous font and love the large size!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry, got behind with my commenting this last week, but thanks for taking the time to join in with our challenge at CC&S. I will be back on track this week! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the crispness and the fall colours. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super CAS and great autumn colours!! So glad you had a chance to join the AAA Challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated