Friday 18 September 2015

Introducing...Natures Treasures II

Hey!

Welcome back to the next product introduction, here is a little reminder of the Sneak Peek I shared the other day...




So the title of this set kinda gives it away really and you have an idea what's in store, but it has SO many possibilities and will mix with a variety of previously release Uniko clear stamp sets.

How about a card to show you a little of what this set has in store...




I decided to use one of the smaller leaves contained in the set along with a section from one of the larger leaves and the largest spiral leaf. I wanted to show how versatile this set is & pair it with one of Uniko's floral sets, Beautiful Blooms II. The sentiment is from Flower Power #5.

As usual I used a couple of challenges to jump start my creative process! First up is the new CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below. For my colour choice I used the new CAS - Colours & Sketches challenge colours seen HERE and below.






Here is a little close up of the detail...




Now I know the DT have some FABulous projects to share with you so be sure to hop along to their blogs and leave some love...



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Nicki



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P



Release Schedule:

Sneak Peeks 14th & 15th Sept. These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 16th - 18th Sept. Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. The design team will be joining in on the introductions and you won't want to miss a second!

Release Day! Saturday 19th Sept you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release & a little extra! 

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 14th-19th September as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes. I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to join in on the fun!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Blog, Design Team Blogs, liking the Uniko Facebook Page, following on Twitter and Pinterest! 

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)


22 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous set and wonderful DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these leaves, specially that tiny vine, gorgeous release Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, elegant and so sophisticated Bev
    Love your take on the CASE this Sketch too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful! I love the different leaves! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp set! Must have for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev - I absolutely love your card! The colours are just super. Super CAS and super elegant.

    We have exactly (well almost) the same idea - see my card for tomorrow!!! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely take on the sketch Bev, Love the colors and all the DT's creations are awesome, just rock with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, so elegant! ! And very beautiful inspirations from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that flower and every time you use it, a smile appears all over my face! Pairing it with a new set of leaves...oh my! Gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Bev. And that stamp set will eventually be making itself at home in my stash. LOVE it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your card! And that new set works perfectly with that sketch! I think I *need* it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soft and delicate, Bev ... such a fabulous new set! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty set!! I love the DT cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bev, WONDERFUL, and lovely, this is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! And so soft and feminine in the CC&S colours. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! I love how you've popped the flower and leaves over the vine to give them dimension. Terrific use of our challenge colors! Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you've combined different sizes of leaves with flowers from another set to create your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week Bev! I can't wait to catch up with the rest of the collection. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These flowers and leaaves look so great in these colours! Love your CAS-design and the challenges fit perfect together! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and so elegant! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty, Bev! Congratulations on the well-deserved win at CAS Colours and Sketches!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated