Monday 11 December 2017

December 2017 Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hey & Happy Monday!


Thank you for all your lovely comments about the December 2017 sneak peeks I shared HERE yesterday :) 

I am too excited to show you these products in action with the help of my awesome Design Team, that I have the last FOUR sneak peeks to share with you today, so that we can get to the FUN introductions tomorrow! 

The first peek today is the next stamp set in the BIG & BOLD series...




Yesterday I shared a peek at a 'larger' familiar background, how about another in the series and one that is perfect to pair with the peek above and the peek below! 




I know a few people have been anxiously awaiting this next clear stamp set in the Pure Florals range & I am hoping that it doesn't disappoint?! 




Lastly but by no means least I have a little peek at the December Mini Freebie clear stamp set. This set will be added to qualifying* Release Day orders (*minimum spend £20 prior to discounts and shipping costs, it won't appear in your basket & will be added to orders as I package them) and while stocks last. 



That's all the peeks for this release! 

I hope you will join the Design Team and myself tomorrow as we begin the product introductions and get to see these peeks in action! 

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 10th - 11th December, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 12th - 15th December, here you will see a closer look at the products being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 16th December 9am GMT you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on the Sneak Peeks!

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. I'm one of those waiting for the new pure florals ... I just know that I'm not going to be disappointed ... how could I be disappointed it's going to be a Bev original! Always a delight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Awaiting the full release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I can get some time to look at your creations tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another hint for Valentine's Day.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Big & Bold serie ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated